Fathers Day 2018 {Whatsapp} status

By

Fathers Day {2018} Images, Quotes, Messages, Status, Poems, Songs, Shayari 

 Fathers Day 2018 {Whatsapp} status

  Guys in this article I have provided you best Fathers Day 2018 {Whatsapp} status. 
Fathers Day is a day out of year when the kids give gifts and presents to father with love. Father’s Day is becoming worldwide festival in the last few years.  This day is celebrated for honoring fathers and shows your respect to them.
Fathers Day 2018 {Whatsapp} status
Fathers Day 2018 {Whatsapp} status

Papa Status 

This thought makes me stronger than that my Dad is my support and he is always there for me. 
My dad’s heart is my personal 7-Eleven. Open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

Fathers Day Status in Hindi/ Status for Father in Hindi  

हर बेटी की सबसे बड़ी विश होती है कि उसके पापा मुस्कराते रहे Happy Fathers Day
 मेरी छोटी छोटी ख्वाइश पर तुम जान लुटाते हो पापा Love you dad :)
 पापा आप मेरा वो गुरूर है जो कोई भी कभी भी नहीं तोड़ सकता :) Happy Fathers Day
 पिता नीम के पेड़ जैसा होता है उसके पत्ते भले ही कड़वे हो पर वो छाया ठंडी देता है
पापा एक दिन क्या आपके नाम कर दूं,
कह दो एक बार अपनी जान आपके नाम करदूं
आपनें ही तो इन सासां को जिन्दगी दी है
आप के होने से ही मेरी पहचान बनी है..!! 
 मेरा साहस , मेरी इज़्ज़त , मेरा सम्मान है पिता ,
मेरी ताकत, मेरी पूँजी , मेरी पहचान है पिता। Happy Fathers Day

Love u Dad Status/ Dad Status for Whatsapp 

Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you.
My life is like a comic book because whenever I am in trouble, I am always saved by a hero called SUPERDAD. I love you.
I will never understand the kind of love you have for me… the kind that makes you want to give me a hug while I am giving you my mood swings. I love you dad.
My daddy is a magnet who has pulled me away from the worst and close to the best of what life has to offer. I love you.
I want to be the most amazing child in the world because the most amazing father in the world deserves nothing less than that. I love you.

Miss u Dad Status/ Whatsapp Status for Missing Dad

Miss you, Daddy, I know we didn’t always get along, but I always loved you.
To my dad “separated by death, together by love.” Miss you DAD
Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you dad.
I miss you dad not a day goes by that I’m not missing you.
I miss my dad a lot. I miss his advice and I miss his voice and I miss his hugs.
Happy birthday dad, how much I wish I could hear your voice again.
My dad is not here, but he is watching in heaven. Miss you DAD
Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you dad.
Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down… I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here. I miss you.
On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you dad.

Final Words 

Feel free to Share these awesome Fathers Day 2018 {Whatsapp} status on various social networking sites. Happy Fathers Day!  

Tags: Fathers Day 2018 {Whatsapp} status, whatsapp status for father, fathers day status in english, status for father and daughter, father status, miss u papa whatsapp status, quotes on father in hindi language, i love my dad quotes from daughter, status for father and daughter, whatsapp status for father love, miss u dad status for whatsapp, miss u dad status in hindi, miss u papa status in hindi  

2 comments: