Fathers Day Messages/ SMS 2018

By

Fathers Day {2018} Images, Quotes, Messages, Status, Poems, Songs, Shayari

 Fathers Day Messages/ SMS 2018: Messages are one of the best medium to convey your to anyone. In this article we have provided you best  Fathers Day Messages/ SMS 2018. Following are some messages that you send to show your love to your father on the auspicious occassion of father's day.

Fathers Day Messages/ SMS
Fathers Day Messages/ SMS 2018   

Fathers Day Messages from Daughter 

Happy Father’s Day! I may be taller than you now,but I still look up to you.
Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she sill judge all men.
Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!
I may find a prince, but my Dad will be always my King.

Fathers Day Messages from Son  

The greatest gift I ever had came from god I call him Dad.
You didn’t tell me how to live;you lived and let you watch me do it.
If I had my chance to choose my dad you will be my first choice.
Small boy become big men through the influence of big men called father.
Fathers Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

Fathers Day Messages in Hindi 

Meri izzat, meri shohrat
Mera rutba, or mere maan hai pita
Mujh ko himmat dene wale
Mere abhimaan hain mere pita

Happy Fathers Day Papa
Jinki ungli tham ke chalna sikha hain
Jaan har mushkil se baher niklna
Karte hain ek din unke naam
Pyare papa ko hmara salaam..!!

Happy Fathers Day Papa
Aziz bhi wo hai, Nasib bhi wo hai,
Duniya ki bhid me karib bhi wo he,
Unki duao se hi chalti hai zindgi,
Kyuki khuda bhi wo hai, taqdir b wo hai

Happy Fathers Day 2018
Kisi ne poocha.
Wo konsi jaga hai jahan
Har ghalti, har jurm aur
Har gunah muaf ho jata hai ?
Mene muskura kar kaha mere Papa ka dil

Happy Fathers Day Papa
Khel khelte jab bhi koyi
Papa bhi bchcha bn jaate hai
Sawal ager koyi naa aata
Teacher ban kr pdate hain

Happy Fathers Day Papa

Fathers Day Messages in Marathi 

वडील म्हणजे एक अशी व्यक्ती…
जी तुम्हाला जवळ घेते जेव्हा तुम्ही रडता,
तुम्हाला ओरडते जेव्हा तुम्ही एखादी चूक करता,
तुमच्या यशाचा आनंद साजरा करते जेव्हा तुम्ही जिंकता,
आणि तरीही तुमच्यावर विश्वास ठेवते जेव्हा तुम्ही हरता…
Happy Fathers Day!
बाबांचा मला कळलेला अर्थ…
बाबा म्हणजे अपरिमित कष्ट करणारं शरीर,
बाबा म्हणजे अपरिमित काळजी करणारं मन..
स्वतःच्या इच्छा आकांशा बाजूला ठेवून,
मुलांसाठी झटणारं अंतःकरण…
Happy Father’s Day!

Fathers Day Message to Husband 

We have so much to be happy about…I love our life, our family, and all that we have done…together! Happy Father’s Day!
The great love that I have for you is getting stronger, our angels are very happy because they have a father who loves them. Happy Father’s Day.
The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart! I love you! Happy Father’s Day

Final Words 

 Thanks for coming to this article. Share these best Fathers Day Messages/ SMS 2018 on facebook, twitter, pinterest etc. Happy Father's Day!

 Tags: Fathers Day Messages/ SMS 2018, fathers day messages in spanish,     inspirational fathers day messages, fathers day messages for cards, happy fathers day messages, message for father from daughter, happy fathers day text messages, happy fathers day son, happy fathers day to my boyfriend, funny fathers day messages, happy first fathers day to my husband, thank you for being a great husband and father, letter to my husband on father's day, father quotes in marathi language, marathi kavita for father

0 comments:

Post a Comment